ELITE TRANSPORT CHAIR (785 WC-19)
NOW AVAILABLE in 22" and 24" seat widths! The Elite Transport Chair (Model 785 WC-19) meets the WC-19 Full Compliance standards. The 785 WC-19 allows for safe occupant transport in an accessible vehicle with the ability to keep the individual in the same chair for care and transport. The amount of transfers is reduced increasing the overall comfort and safety for both the individual and the caregiver.
For facility use:
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Our front pivot seat tilt helps maintain patient’s line of vision while tilted to allow for socializing, helping improve quality of life.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the 785 WC-19 is ideal for:
- Transporting residents to appointments or outings
- Improved posture, breathing , feeding, and overall comfort
- Fall prevention and Safe patient handling
- Accommodating hyperextension
- Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair
- Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care.
- Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement
- Vehicle Transportation with an occupant